If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, February 7, 2011

FREE CPR CLASSES in Parsons, TN.

It's not every day you get something absolutely free, so here's your big chance. Make you plans to attend free CPR classes for adults and children. These will be held at the Parsons Municipal Building, Monday, February 21, 2011, 5:30-8:00PM. This event is sponsored by St. Thomas Heart Chest Pain and Stroke Network, Decatur County General Hospital, Decatur County EMS, Townsend Evans Insurance, Tennessee Quality Home Health, and Volunteer Home Health.

Refreshments will be served and adults who participate in the CPR class will be entered into a drawing for a Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit game console.

You can't beat a deal like this, and you never know, your CPR training might save someone's life. All local blog readers come on over to Parsons for a great event!

3 comments:

  1. Will you be there?

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna take the class, I'll tag along. I am NOT a BLS instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things I learned well exceeded what I expected! I feel confident enough to be able to help in an emergency situation. cpr training

    ReplyDelete