If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Well, here we are again. 2 years ago today was my first blog entry at GROUCH. I'm still having fun and I'm still finding plenty of things to gripe about. I tell my little peeps at work and my Facebook peeps that they just need to read the GROUCH, sweet Wifey's Right Truth, and the Drudge Report. That should give them a good idea of what is going on in the world.

I'm planning on being here this same time in 2012, good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your two year anniversary. Lots of good grouching over the past two years.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete