If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Lightning Will Strike You Dead

One day an amateur golfer went out to shoot a practice round of 9 holes. His usual caddy was not available that day so his priest offered to go along and carry his clubs.

On the first green the golfer missed a 5 foot putt.

GOLFER: "Damn! I Missed!"

PRIEST: "Please control yourself my son, the Lord might strike you dead for using such language."

On the second green the golfer missed a 4 foot putt.

GOLFER: "Damn! I Missed!" 

PRIEST: "Please, my son the Lord is about to strike you dead. This is your final warning!"

On the third green the hapless golfer had only a 2 foot putt and yet he missed again.

GOLFER: "G....damn! I Missed!"

The sky suddenly darkened! The ground shook! Instantly a gigantic bolt of lightning shot from the clouds, striking the PRIEST and killing him dead!

BOOMING VOICE FROM THE CLOUDS: "DAMN! I Missed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment