If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A 50 Year Old Bully

One of my least favorite comics is Kathy Griffin. I have posted about her before. She is NOT FUNNY. To make up for this she is loud, rude, vulgar, and obnoxious. Here is what Sarah Palin had to say about her:

Hmmmm, a 50 year old bully and a has-been comedienne.....that about sums it up. I have to disagree with Sarah on one point. She could not be a has-been if she never-was.

No comments:

Post a Comment