If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

How Do You Spell Relief?

I just love dog stories, probably because I love dogs and it seems like dogs love me. I had to laugh at the expression on the dog's face above. This poor momma finally gave birth to 17 puppies by C-section! The Great Dane, Hania, was spared the long labor by her breeder who opted for the surgery. I thought "How Do You Spell Relief?" was an appropriate caption. Perhaps some of you can come up with others.

1 comment:

  1. Poor mama puppy. If you liked that, you will love the video of the two dogs that survived the tsunami, one was injured and the other stood watch until someone came to help.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3TM9GL2iLI

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/17/dog-guards-dog-japan-video_n_837253.html

    ReplyDelete