If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The She Devil Speaks - BEWARE!

My good friend Rush Limbaugh was talking the other day about our favorite battle-axe, Hillary Clinton. He was centering on Wolf Blitzer's interview with her where she declared she was not interested in being Secretary of State in the messiah's second term, nor his Secretary of Defense, nor the Vice President, nor the President of the United States.

I told sweet Wifey that I did not buy it. After all, she is a Clinton. Everything out of her mouth is a lie. I blogged about this way back last July. I am sticking to my guns. I have no doubt that the She Devil, Hillary Clinton is fed up with her boss. She is probably seething when she watches the country come apart at the hands of this boob and she thinks every day of what might have been, but to say she's not interested in being the President? She's too tired?!?! Nope I don't buy it, not for a minute. 

I'm thinking toward the end of this year she's going to resign her position and throw her hat into the ring. She might well beat Obama in the Democrat primary. In fact, if she ends up in the next presidential primary and I only have choices of RINOs on the Republican side, I may go pull the switch for the witch. I'd rather have the witch than another limp wristed RINO, for sure.

In spite of the dislike I have for her, I have to admit she would have made a much better president than Obama. There is no doubt she is way more intelligent and she'd be so worried about her legacy as the first woman president that she would not be a party to the dismantling of America.

So just watch how things go over the next few months. Her disgust with Obama will increase. Bill will start launching darts from afar. Clinton faithfuls from the left will start helping. Hillary will resign in October or November and the stage will be set. It's gonna really be fun to watch when the Obama camp launches a full blast accusation against the Clinton camp of racism! Bwaa Haa! Haa!

Of course the best thing would be for us to have a fresh, rock ribbed conservative on the ticket. Marco Rubio anyone? How about Scott Walker? Perhaps Allen West? Yeah! Now yer talking!

For all you Bachelor and Idol fans, if you don't know who Rubio, Walker, and West are, Google them and educate yourself. This is REALITY at its best!

If Hillary ends up being president, a whole new host of problems will be presented to the Secret Service. They will have to take special precautions against falling houses and buckets of water........."I'M MELTING! I'M MELTING!" Snicker...

7 comments:

  1. To quote Hillary, "I ain't no ways tiiiired"

    ha

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to Herman Cain, myself. But I'm in the same boat as you, would rather have Hillary than another choice in the McCain vein.

    That's a sad commentary in and of itself, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could support Herman Cain, Angie Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could support West, Bolton, Cain, or in a pinch Pawlenty. I'm not a fan of the usual suspects that have been bantered around.

    Allen West/John Bolton would be a winning combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me laugh out loud! Thanks Grouch!

    As for Hillary running, I dunno. The Dems need a near monolithic black vote to win and I have a feeling that if she primaried Prez Zero, the same thing would happen that happened last time..the super delegates would just give it to Obama.

    Palin/West 2012..John Bolton as Secretary of State.

    Regards,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rob, glad I made you LOL. I am not a big fan of Palin, frankly I do not trust her, but I'd take her in a heartbeat over the usual lineup of RINO's. I'd prefer to see West at the top of the ticket. I agree Bolton would be a SUPER Sec. of State.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bushwack, leave off Pawlenty and I approve of your choices.

    ReplyDelete