If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Domestic Violence at Lost Creek

Well I have to sadly report that we had battered green beans at Lost Creek tonight. These green beans were victims of domestic violence. They were in such bad shape that sweet Wifey and I had no choice but to dip them in horseradish sauce and put them out of their misery. Sad, so sad.

1 comment:

  1. Yum!

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete