If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I May Have to Vote for "The Donald"

Donald Trump is kinda like the crazy uncle in the closet that just won't go away. In a WSJ/NBC poll, the Donald is #2 behind Mitt Romney. Since I will not vote for Romney, Gingrich, Suckabee, or any candidate I perceive as a re-run or a RINO it is entirely possible that I may have to pull the switch for Trump. Hey! There are a lotta worse choices out there. Whatever else you may think of him, he is entertaining for sure! Now where's that damned birth certificate?

No comments:

Post a Comment