If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nigerian Scams Revisited

Somehow I have gotten on the Nigerian Scam super duper list. I used to get a few of these a week. Now I get about 15 or 20 a day. They all go to junk mail. The titles of these emails are hilarious. Just thought I would share:

Dear Trusted Friend
Urgent Respond
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND REPLY
Can I trust you?
Respond Positively
Beloved One,
I need your URGENT assistance
Hi dear,
Confidential Business Proposal

Even funnier are some of the names of these characters:

Mr. Walter Egobia
Mr. Kasimy Ricky
Madam Aicha Salif
Miss Laaibah
Dr. Abou Mohamed
princess mera
Saami Omar

It would be fun to f*ck with some of these characters but I get so many of them I would have time for nothing else. Does anyone out there fall for any of this nonsense?

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly what Skunkfeathers does

    http://skunkfeathers57.blogspot.com/

    He replies to them, he toys with them, he tracks them down and has fun doing it.

    Read some of his replies to these folks.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete