If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Obama had no Choice in 'Birther' Fight

I read the headline of the article above and almost had to laugh out loud. Poor Hussein! He had no choice!?!?! He could have headed off a 'birther' fight in the very beginning if he had just come clean way back in 2008 and produced the required documents, but, no, here it is 2011 and Donald Trump is chomping at his heels.

I am still looking at this so called birth certificate and I imagine I'll have something to say about it in a few days. Obama is hiding something and he is a well documented liar. I don't believe a thing he says and I am sure not going to start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment