If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful to be Alive and Well


This morning I have been looking at the pictures from Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, AL and I am just thinking how fortunate we were that nothing this bad came our way. I have spent the last couple of weeks groaning about a few broken trees and a few days without power but many people yesterday and in fact over the last three days lost everything in just a few seconds, indeed many lost their lives, and many last night did not have a place to lay their weary heads after their terrible ordeal. After a rough day my favorite thing is to go home and lay down on my comfortable couch, but what if all that was gone?

Thank you, God for looking out for us.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. The videos and images are horrible, half a state without power, no water, nothing. Everything must be shipped in to these poor people.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete