If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cheap Travel

Well, I just got through looking at my online credit card statement. I just calculated that I made my 905 mile round trip to Dayton, OH, for a staggering $82.87.

Sweet Wifey remarked it would have cost that to fill up her Durango one time!

Not too shabby, huh?

1 comment:

  1. No doubt the motorcycle is great when it comes to gas, and you looked pretty cute riding it too.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete