If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dayton Update 5

The Dayton Hamfest is winding down. We had our finale dinner tonight at the Buckhorn Tavern. Tomorrow will be a travel day back home. I am hoping for good weather and little traffic. Sundee is usually a good travel day. The gang is here in the room telling war stories as I type.
 The hamfest gang at the CLARENCE memorial.
 At rhe Buckhorn Tavern.
 More Buckhorn fun.
 The infamous WB4LHD.
 Our friendly waitress. The folks at the Buckhorn Tavern were glad to see us and glad for us to take their picture......what a change from last night.

SIGNING OFF FROM DAYTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment