If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie

Today is my Sweetie's birthday! It is a very special birthday. She is 21 years old today. My oh my! She is the most beautiful, sexiest woman I have ever seen! Yum! Yum!

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet. Sweetest husband in all of history, and your MINE MINE MINE.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Trixie!
    39 Today are ya?
    Many, MANY HAPPY RETURNS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21???
    all those pics are older than that and she looks 50 in those

    ReplyDelete