If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, May 16, 2011

How Long will you Live?


I am reading where they have come up with a test that will give you an estimate of how long you will live based on the structure of your DNA. There are already concerns that the test may be "hijacked by unscrupulous organizations trying to peddle unproven anti-aging remedies and other fake elixirs of life". They also point out that the test may be used by life insurance companies to determine how long their clients will live.

I am sure here in the United States we will be concerned about much more important things such as:

1. Will my insurance company pay for me to have the test?
2. Will my Obamacare policy grant me the test for free at taxpayer expense?

Of course the ACLU will be up in arms if jails and prisons refuse to offer the test to inmates on the taxpayer dime.

Only in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment