If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is Momma Grizzly In?

I am reading that Sarah Palin is headed for New Hampshire. Is she going to announce her candidacy for president? I am not a huge fan of Palin. Although she talks a good conservative game, I have seen a little streak in her that will allow her to compromise with moderates. I guess she'll always be tainted from being McCain's running mate. I will surely support her over the likes of candidates like Romney, Gingrich, and Pawlenty. I don't think I would choose her over Herman Cain. Cain is my guy right now.

The best thing about Sarah is that she drives the looney left and a lot of the old guard Republicans absolutely nuts. It would be worth it just to watch the freak show on TV.

2 comments:

  1. Can I get an AMEN for my man Herman Cain... I'll vote for anybody other than the dipstick we have now, but as of now it's Cain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more forgiving than I, Born Again American. I will not under any circumstance vote for either Gingrich or Romney. If they give us either one of them I just may not vote at all, even if that means Hussein gets elected again. I am thoroughly fed up with RINOs. I would gleefully pull the switch of Cain or Bachmann. I would frown but pull the switch for Palin. I would hold my nose and gag as I voted for Paul or Pawlenty. I would really like to see Allen West run, but I don't think that is going to happen.

    That is where I stand right now. I reserve the right to change my mind.

    ReplyDelete