If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Newt Gingrich Makes Me Sick

I was pretty pissed off to hear that Mitt Romney was running for president, especially after creating his own version of Obamacare (Romneycare) for his state of Massachusetts and then trying to dance around the issue stating he did the right thing.

Now I'm even more pissed off to hear that Newt Gingrich has come up with his own version of a mandate for HIS version of Obamacare. These guys must think we conservatives are absolutely stupid. Either one of these guys is nuts if they think they will get my vote.

I told sweet Wifey (she is so sweet and beautiful) that I hoped both Romney and Gingrich went down in flames, totally rejected and never to be heard from again.

Oh yeah, Newt believes in man made global warming and crap cap and tax trade too (same problem as Tim Pawlenty). Remember this?

Doesn't it just make you want to puke? Here we go with Newt Gingrich, presidential candidate, buying in to the HOAX of manmade global warming. Either that or at least he is willing to let the Dimocrats set the agenda and then try to "work with them" for the good of the American people. Newt, all you had to say was, "Global warming is a hoax!" and "Government should get out of health care!" and you would have my vote.

The way things are shaping up right now I'll have to say I'm leaning toward Herman Cain or Michele Bachmann. The election is still a long way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment