If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Obama will take Credit for Osama

Well so the big news tonight is that Osama Bin Laden is dead! Killed by a US airstrike! Hmmmm. I just don't know about this. I kinda thought he had been dead all along. Supposedly we have the body. I'll be interested to hear more about this. Whatever the case I betcha Obama will take credit for getting Osama. If not directly he'll use his lackeys in the media to do his dirty work for him. You just wait and see. We'll hear stories about how Obama did the job that George W. Bush just couldn't do. You just know it's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment