If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

He's IN!

Texas governor, Rick Perry, has finally announced his candidacy for president of the United States. I am excited. Perry is a conservative and is not afraid to show it. Perry is a global warming denier and not afraid to say it. There is something about Perry, his look, his demeanor, his presentation, that makes me think he could mop the floor with Hussein Obama.

I don't just want Obama to be beaten. I want him to be DESTROYED. After what this unqualified and illegitimate (Kenyan) bastard has done to this country I want him to be humiliated in defeat.

Right now, Perry, Bachmann, and Cain are all in my top tier. I am not ready to make a choice just yet. I am watching, waiting, and learning, and particularly waiting to see what Sarah Palin and John Bolton may do. At this point I am delighted that there are some people in the race that I can REALLY support.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I like this guy too. If he runs, we can stand by for the parade of Bimbos who will testify that they slept with him, etc. Always happens to any ordinary, normal looking candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Booger! Mr. Booger! You can bet if he takes off and appears to be a real threat to Obummer that plenty of people, male and female will demonize him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound ConservativeAugust 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM

    Kenyan? I thought he was American...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Grouch, Perry would make a great VP. I’ll mention it to President Palin and see what I can do. The rest of the candidates are great for cabinet positions, except for Education, Commerce, Energy and HUD, which won’t exist under Palin. And just to show you I have a sense of humor, I’ll have her ask Ron Paul if he wants State or the Fed. The Dumbplumber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted to share this with you, Grouch...
    http://shoenetters.blogspot.com/2011/08/getting-in-front-of-rick-perry.html

    It was posted by a friend of mine who's a fellow Texan and brand new to the blogging world. He mostly just gives an intro to the link at the bottom of his post. But after following and reading that link, I do believe I could get on the Perry Train. Especially if he picks a strong running mate ...say Bachmann? Yeah, I think I could get on board with a Perry/Bachmann ticket. I also think that the idea of running against Perry no matter WHO he picks as a running mate has the current administration a wee bit nervous! GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound Conservative, No Obama was born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia, and he is a Muslim. See what you learn by reading the GROUCH?

    Dumb Plumber, The only problem with your assertion is that Palin has not declared. I am not sure she will.

    HossBoss, Anyone that can give the communist, Muslim, Kenyan heartburn at least deserves an attaboy.

    ReplyDelete