If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In Lieu of Flowers

The following was submitted by Bill Evans. Just read this obituary. It is self explanatory.
CLICK HERE...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know the dear lady but that makes me want to send a donation in her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a year old and has been around, but it's still great. I think all Americans should include that in the obit of their relatives and for themselves. Write it ahead of time.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete