If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Won't Vote for Mitt Romney Because He's a Mormon

Ha! Made you look, didn't I? No, I'm just kidding. I don't care that Mitt Romney is a Mormon. As far as the presidential contest is concerned his religion or lack of it is a non-issue to me unless he is a Muslim like our current president. Islam is an enemy to the United States so this should be a consideration. I do not know of any terrorist Mormons.

In spite of this I am starting to hear issues of Romney's Mormonism as I did in 2008. I guess those that are disturbed by his front runner status are trying to find ways to deflate him.

As for me the fact that Romney drinks the man made global warming koolaid, invented Romneycare and the personal insurance mandate, and was against life before he was for it is enough reason for me to disqualify him from my vote.

For the record I have known several Mormons in my life. They are good and decent people. Who would not like Donny and Marie? Are they Christian? Will they get to heaven? Ah, that is not up to me to decide. Only God knows what resides in a person's heart.

4 comments:

  1. I won't vote for Romney because he is a RINO. His religion means nothing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly right, Findalis. It frustrates me to see the support he continues to get. What part of RINO do people not understand?

    Go Herman Cain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't vote for Romney, because he belongs to a cult and isn't any better than Obummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, to each his own. I could care less about the cult thing. I agree he's not any better than Obummer. If he's the nominee, I'll sit it out.

    ReplyDelete