If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Sick and Tired of Compromise

I have been suffering from waves of nausea as I read a particular comment over at Right Truth. The commenter was upset that many of us supported Herman Cain. He was also upset that we vilified Mitt Romney with the RINO label. Specifically he says,

"Do You See All Of This Bitter Frustration & Vicious RINO Chatter?
This is Negativity Personified, and it only causes Division."

Vicious RINO chatter? I suppose he would rather that we just sit down and shut up, compromise our conservative values, and just allow a watered down, middle of the road candidate like John McCain to be nominated and probably defeated by Obama. This is the same kind of attitude we see from the "establishment Republicans" and most of the pundits on Fox News. Just sit down and shut up!

Not me. I'm tired of compromise. It is compromise that has gotten this country into the mess that we are in now. I don't want to compromise with liberals and moderates. I want to BEAT them, no matter which side of the aisle they are hiding on.

Herman Cain ROCKS! Get off your butts and support him. Mitt Romney is a liberal Republican. He will not get my vote!

1 comment:

  1. Art Laffer, who is an American economist who first gained prominence during the Reagan administration as a member of Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory, was on Fox today talking about Herman Cain and his 9-9-9

    Laffer said he LOVES the 9-9-9 tax plan, that it is just what we need now.

    The argument that some future congress might raise the 9-9-9 is a non argument according to Laffer. He says we have never had control over what some future congress MIGHT do.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete