If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mormons and Politics

Here's just an observation from your old friend the GROUCH. Since we're on the subject of Mormons I thought about trying to draw a correlation between Mormonism and political beliefs. There seem to be none. On one side of the spectrum we have our good friend, Senator Orin Hatch (R) Utah. Hatch for the most part seems to act like a conservative and a good Republican most of the time.

Then we have Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. He's your pure wishy washy finger in the political wind RINO.

Next we have Governor John Huntsman of Utah. This guys is pretty much a pure Dimocrat trying to hide in Republican clothing. I put Huntsman and Romney on about the same level of usefulness. I have no use for either one.

Finally that brings us to the winged monkey, blithering idiot, perpetual liar, Harry Reid of Nevada. Well, there's not much in the way of redeeming qualities for Reid.
So I guess being a Mormon has nothing to do with one's political outlook. On the other hand, I got to thinking about all the denominations of Christians as well as some of the Jews in politics, and it seems there is not much correlation there as well. Perhaps that is a good thing. It probably goes a long way to supporting my assertion that politicians should not be judged or disqualified by their religion (except Muslim).

I don't know what the picture at the top had to do with anything. I just liked it. Nothing wrong with some good HOT muffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment