If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

What Did She Expect?

Well I read this story and I just had to shrug my shoulders and roll my eyes. Anita Perry (Rick's wife) was all upset because Rick was "brutalized" by the media and the GOP for his faith.

Come on Anita, what did you expect? Of course he is going to be brutalized by the media. He is a conservative Republican. If not over his faith, they would surely have found something else. Of course he's going to be brutalized by the GOP. Unless he's a limp wristed RINO, the GOP is going to try and make him nothing more than an outcast.

Apparently Anita broke down in tears. Poor baby. If Perry catches fire and becomes the nominee, it's only going to get worse.

1 comment:

  1. She was not very articulate, not prime choice for First Lady

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete