If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all from the friendly Grouch at Right Truth.

I am thankful for God, country, my family, including my sweet puppy, my job, my rock-n-roll band, my good friends, and the river.

I hope your day today will be a good one and that tomorrow will be even better.

1 comment:

  1. Another Happy Thanksgiving to you sweetie. Sorry you are working today. Your girls love you more than anything.

    ReplyDelete