If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Harry Morgan is Dead

Actor, Harry Morgan, died today at age 96. I guess he was best remembered for his role in the M.A.S.H. TV series as colonel Potter. I even remember him from a 60's sitcom called Pete and Gladys as well as the old Dragnet TV shows and tons and tons of old movies.

I always enjoyed the parts he played and he gave me many smiles in my life. Like many of the fine actors I grew up with, I'm going to miss Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment