If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Newt Gingrich - Wrong for America

I am not a Ron Paul supporter, but his campaign came up with this on Newt Gingrich. It is very telling. It bothers me greatly that many are running around saying Newt is the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney, especially when we have some REAL conservative candidates out there. Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Rick Perry, or Rick Santorum are all infinitely better choices than Newt. Kick back and watch the video:

1 comment:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Newt-Gingrich-wrong-for-America/281054538596705

    ReplyDelete