If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Doomed

According to this study I'm doomed. It says that people who walk slowly have an increased risk of dementia. It also says that people with a weak grip have a greater risk of stroke......whew I'm OK there. My grip is good.

I have never walked fast, mainly because I have never been in that big a hurry to get anywhere. It's the same when I drive. Just this morning I was driving the speed limit and people were passing me like I was standing still. Boy they surely must love their jobs, cause they were in a big hurry to get there.

Hmmmm, well I guess it's time to get back on the treadmill if I don't want to lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment