Clarence Thomas, a black man from humble beginnings. He rose by his own intellect and hard work to sit as an associate justice on the highest court in the land. He is on my list of most admired characters in the US.
Marco Rubio, Hispanic, Republican senator from Florida. This man is the epitome of conservatism. Like Ronald Reagan, you can hear his love for America in his voice. This man should be president one day.
Herman Cain, black, former Republican presidential candidate. He's another man from humble beginnings who not by handouts, but by hard work and intelligence worked his way up to be a successful businessman. I supported him proudly during his presidential run and I would support him again.
Bobby Jindal, Indian American, and current governor of Louisiana. He's a solid conservative and a genuinely decent man. He's another one that should be president one day.
Col. Allen West, black, Republican congressman from Florida. He served with distinction in the military. He is conservative and typifies all that is right with America. He's yet another I could wholeheartedly support for president.
1. Believes algae and tire pressure is the solution to our energy woes.
2. Blocked the Keystone pipeline in the face of high gas prices and unemployment.
3. Supports green energy projects that do not work and cost taxpayers money.
4. Supports partial birth abortion.
5. Apologizes for America in front of the rest of the world.
6. Associated with terrorists as he cultivated his young political career.
7. Worshiped at the church of a hateful, racist, black supremacist preacher for 20 years.
8. Has accumulated more debt than all the presidents before him combined.
Shall I go on?
Did I mention he was black?
This man never should have been and should not continue to be president.
For this many of the looney Facebook liberals call me a racist.
It just doesn't make sense, does it?