If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Obama's Preacher

After my last post I just had to remind y'all about Obama's preacher. There is probably a lot of this junk going on in the church of Lennie the liberal.

Almost nauseating isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. If this creature doesn't like it here, he and the losers of his "church" can leave and move to Africa. Then he can live under the "Black Man".

    And he should do it now not later.

    ReplyDelete