If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kicking Back

Well, I have not posted much lately. No, I've been enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Wifey and I have been riding the motorcycle. We have covered many miles in the past couple of weeks. I've also spent time working on the dreaded April tax. Leave it to the gubment to ruin one of the most beautiful months of the year.

The political news has gone stale as the media and Republican establishment are sealing the deal for Romney. We are so screwed. I just don't feel like talking or blogging about it.

I'm going fishing in a little bit with one of my Facebook friends. He's a Democrat. That should be fun.

Anyway, I'm just kicked back and enjoying life at Lost Creek. I'll get back to serious blogging when the urge strikes me.

3 comments:

  1. Political blogging HAS gone stale, there are just so many ways you can point out the hypocrisy of Obama, the ignorance of the GOP and the Tidy Bowl tendencies of the MSM...

    Ride the 'scoot, fish, don't drown the Dem, but if you do, weight him down well...

    Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do the taxes, the accountant (Cousin Rick's son Manny) does it.

    Have to give the family some business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, been getting in plenty of riding and fishing, and the taxes are done......just waiting until the last day to pay the bastards.

    ReplyDelete