If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kid Free Airline Flights? Yes!

Well, not really, it's an April Fools joke, but what a great idea!

Hat tip - Neal Boortz

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a GREAT idea......for restaurants too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know why they tell you to put your head between your knees on crash landings. You think you’re going to kiss your ass good-bye.
    Flights to Abidjan
    Cheap Flights to Abidjan
    Cheap Air Tickets to Abidjan

    ReplyDelete