If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Liberal Ignorance Causes Confusion

Yesterday, I had an enraged, blithering idiot of a liberal argue to me that the above picture WAS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. I kept asking her how it was that Ike was a contemporary of present day Republicans. As usual when arguing with liberals, you never collect a coherent answer. And then it finally dawned on me, SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE WERE!

I guess she thought they were just some politicians hanging around with Eisenhower in the 1950's. Then I really laughed out loud because she had just told me she was loaded with facts and intelligence.

Anyway, she was really mad and unhinged by the time I got through with her. I do love it so!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think about that when you mentioned this image to me, but you must be right... She didn't know who the people in the picture were or she would not have sworn it was real. Silly Liberals, no time to really look, no time for facts, just open their mouth and make fools of themselves.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The utter ignorance of the left is only surpassed by THEIR assumed mental superiority.

    If breathing weren't a reflex action, if it required ANY cognizant thought what so ever, libbers would DIE...

    ReplyDelete