If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

After 40 Years, She's Still the One

40 years ago today I married the prettiest girl I ever saw. She is also the sweetest girl I have ever known. She is also the kindest and most honest person I've ever known, and for some reason, she is crazy about me. I'm a LUCKY DOG! LUCKY DOG! LUCKY DOG!

Happy anniversary my sweet one!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary to you too my sweet hubby. I'm the lucky one, to meet my soul mate, marry you and still be happy after all these years -- It's as if we just met. It can't be 40 years, ha

    I love you.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete