If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Honey Boo Boo Endorses Obama

Ladies and gentlemen, if you're still sitting on the fence about whom to vote for in November, take heart! The highly intelligent Honey Boo Boo (and I would also assume her family), have endorsed Barack Hussein Obama for president.

My friends, how can you still be undecided? These people are obviously the cream of the crop among Democrats! It's time to hop on the Hope and Change Train now! Go HERE to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like trailer trash to me. If they were not making tons of money from this "reality" show, they would probably be on the government take. Of course the trailer trash audience are probably Obama voters too

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete