If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mr. Hamilton Died 4 Days Ago

Got a call a few minutes ago:

CALLER: May I speak to Mr. Hamilton?

ME: Who's calling?

CALLER: The Mitt Romney campaign.

ME: This is Mr. Hamilton's brother. Mr. Hamilton passed away 4 days ago.

CALLER: Oh, well I'm very sorry. Have you decided who you're supporting in November?

ME: Well, I have not really been thinking about it very much.

CALLER: Well, this call is paid for by the Mitt Romney campaign and I hope you'll keep us in mind in the near future....blah......blah......blah......

CLICK

I was surprised he did not ax me for a donation. How's that for some heartfelt condolences?

No comments:

Post a Comment