If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Surviving Another 4 Years

I was telling sweet Wifey that I just don't think I can stand to see Obama's ugly mug on the TV. Nor can I stand to listen to his smug, condescending orations on a daily basis.

We have decided that the best course of action is to watch a whole lot less TV and pay much less attention to politics. The country is on a permanent downhill course and we have done our best to stop it, all to no avail. Maybe I'll just take a quick look at the Drudge Report and leave it at that.

I'm thinking that many more long motorcycle rides and many more long trips to lots of interesting places over the next 4 years are the solution. So if you experience many days of static from Right Truth and the Grouch, fear not. We are just out enjoying life and not looking at or listening to Obama.

6 comments:

  1. Doc and Deb. Jim and I are soooooo right with you. We are still in shock and in mourning. God Bless us all...

    PS (I did do a blog post again. It had been quite awhile. Stop by and take a gander if you have a mind to...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it baby.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You guys do know how retarded Republicans r right? What they said about rape and them not having any realistic plans on how to sovle the problems in the US......its really us chosing do we want obama that may do nothing about the problem or do we want Republicans digging us deeper into the hole.

      Delete
  4. Jamille Jones,
    First of all, your grammar and sentence structure is so poor, it is really difficult to decipher what you are talking about. Product of gubment schools no doubt.

    Secondly, what does any of your comment have to do with Mr. and Mrs. Grouch riding motorcycles and taking trips for the next 4 years?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever he speaks i turn it off, radio or TV.
    I'll be honest, i hate the turd.
    But i'm not gonna let him affect how i live my life.
    In a way he's kind of become irrelevant to me.
    Oh sure he's there and we have to put up with him for the next 4 years, but things are gonna get tough for all the turds who voted for him.

    Sometimes Poetic Justice is the best punishment for stupid people.....i.e. Jamille Jones.

    ReplyDelete